Umpires Appointment Committee (UAC)
The UAC is a committee of the WADCC and consists of seven (7) members, being:
(a) a WADCC Management Committee Member, who shall be Chair;
(b) four (4) members elected by the WADCC every two years. Of the four members, two members are elected each alternative year for a two-year term; and
(c) the Competitions Manager and the Umpire Development Specialist appointed by the WACA.
- WADCC Management Committee Chair (Brendan Reid)
- John Sherry (WACA - Umpire Development Specialist)
- Luke Douglas (WACA - Competitions & Operations Manager)
- Mick Martell Term: (2021-22 - 2022-23)
- Fred Davis Term: (2021-22 - 2022-23)
- James Hewitt Term: (2021-22 - 2022-23)
- Alan Johanson Term: (2020-21 - 2021-22)
The UAC Terms of Reference can be viewed here.
The UAC Umpires Ranking Policy can be viewed here.